- Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort
- Redeemable: Thursday, Apr 29, 2021 - Friday, Dec 23, 2022 |
Exclusively for Fiesta Americana Grand Meetings Mexico & Beyond Hotels and Resorts REVIVAL PROMOTION TIERED MASTER ACCOUNT REBATE OFFER: • 30-200 total room nights: 2% Master Account Rebate • 201-500 total room nights: 3% Master Account Rebate • 501+ total room nights: 5% Master Account Rebate Additional Details: • Ask about flexible Attrition, Cancellation, and Rebooking terms. • Ask about additional incentives for our valued partners! • Access to our Perfect Planner and E-Ka$h programs. • ANY GROUP/ANY YEAR/ANY DATES!