Día de Muertos by Chef Roberto Solís
- Zadún, a Ritz Carlton Reserve, San Jose del Cabo, BCS 23400|
- Presented By: El Barrio |
- Dates: November 2, 2023 |
- Location: El Barrio |
- Phone: +52 (624) 172 9000 |
- Time: 6:00 PM to 10:30 PM |
- Price: Price: $2,500 MXN Pairing: $1,600 MXN Price plus 15% service charge. Residents of Los Cabos get 20% off. |
Experience an unforgettable evening of the Day of the Dead as we warmly welcome renowned Chef Roberto Solís, owner of Nectar restaurant and with a background in prestigious kitchens such as The Fat Duck, Per Se, and Les Creations, who presents his own interpretation of Yucatecan cuisine, merging traditional flavors with innovative culinary techniques.
Immerse yourself in the joy of this beautiful celebration, surrounded by iconic elements like a magnificent altar and delightful pan de muerto. Let the live music transport you to a world where rich traditions blend with contemporary sophistication. This event is an emotional tribute to the history of Mexico and Yucatán, reflected in its ingredients and customs.
Do not miss the opportunity to embark on this captivating sensory journey.