In Los Cabos, adventure is around every corner. From our desserts to the sea, discoveries await. To help you find moments of escape during this difficult time, join us for some virtual getaways sure to fuel your imagination and own sense of adventure. Enjoy #CaboAtHome with us, until we can adventure together in person once again.
The spirit of Los Cabos is a resilient one. From the rough conditions of the desert, the beauty of our land and strength of our people was formed. Now we invite you to use this time to connect to Los Cabos through a variety of activities and virtual experiences that remind you of your resiliency and the spirit of The Baja Way.
Los Cabos is full of adventures that encourage you to grow, step out of your comfort zone and try something new. After all, it’s through adventure that our truest selves are found. Here are 30 ways to explore the exhilarating adventures of Los Cabos.
Discover Yourself in Los Cabos
1.Mountain biking through the desert
2. Biking on the beach with Cabo Adventures
3. ATVing through the desert
4. Camel ride along the beach
5. 360-degree video of golf course
6. Golf course views
7. Cabo Pulmo underwater diving experience
8. Diving with Cabo Adventures
9. Slideshow of snorkeling experience
10. Sailing through the Sea of Cortez
11. Ziplining with Cabo Adventures
12. Fishing views
13. First-person paddle boarding experience
14. Surfing in Los Cabos
15. Parasailing with Cabo Expeditions
16. Flyboarding video
Adventure that Inspires
17. Coloring pages for kids of Los Cabos adventures by land, air, and sea
18. Quiz to determine what type of Los Cabos adventure you should take
19. Would you rather adventure activities
20. Discover the excitement of whale watching
21. Whale watching season explained
22. What golfing looks like in Los Cabos
23. Desert animals to discover in Los Cabos
24. Sea creatures to discover in Los Cabos
25. Swimmable beaches in Los Cabos
26. Q&A with Los Cabos surfer Kristian Sandoval
27. Q&A with Los Cabos fisherman
28. Q&A with Los Cabos golfer
29. Q&A with Los Cabos diver Rodrigo Esponda
30. Learn more about the annual release of baby sea turtles
We hope these adventurous Los Cabos experiences inspire you during this time. For even more ways to experience Los Cabos at home, follow us on our social channels.
With hands firmly placed over our hearts, we await your return.
Photo credit: One & Only Palmilla