Terms and Conditions
- Competition name: Los Cabos for everyone
- Launch date: 22nd of February 2023
- Promoter: Los Cabos Tourism
- Partners: Patrón Tequila and Bar Patrón
- Competitions close 22nd of March at 11:59 pm.
- Competition draw: Monday 4th of April.
- Winners: announce and notify via email on Tuesday 5th of April.
- Unclaimed prize draw date: Monday 18th of April
- Entry residence restriction: NSW, VIC, WA, and QLD in Australia
- Entry – age restrictions: Minimum age 18 y.o.
- How to enter: Fill in the Form on the landing page with mandatory fields for one (1) entry: Name, Surname, Valid Email, and State of residence (NSW, VIC, WA, or QLD).
- Answer question: Who will you choose as your Los Cabos amigo, and what can't you wait to do with them in Los Cabos?
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- By participating in the Competition, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the terms and conditions include the Schedule above.
- Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
- The promotion commences on 22nd of February 2023 and closes on 22nd of March at 11:59 pm.
- The Promoter will collect and use each entrant’s personal information for the purposes of:
(a) conducting the Competition (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the Competition) and for promotional purposes, public statements, and advertisements in relation to the Competition;
(b) providing information about the products, newsletters, promotions, offers, personalized communication and services offered by the Promoter and partners; and
(c) research to improve its products and services.
- By entering the Competition, entrants’ consent to the use of their personal information as described in clause 5.
WHO CAN ENTER THE COMPETITION
- Entrants must be 18 years or older. If the winner of a Prize is under 18 years of age, the Prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- Participants must be from Australia and Australian residents
- Directors and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or the partners are not eligible to enter. Immediate families means spouse, partners, ex-spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, legal guardian, sibling or step-sibling.
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
- To enter, each entrant must comply with the ‘How to Enter’ section of the Schedule.
- If the Schedule permits entrants to submit more than one entry, each entry must be submitted separately.
- Entries must not have been published previously or used to win prizes in other competitions.
- An entry cannot be modified after it has been submitted.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of the age, identity, residential address or any other information relevant to participation in the Competition of all entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or fails to provide information that is reasonably requested by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to accept entries which are incomplete, indecipherable, offensive, do not comply with these terms and conditions or which contravene any applicable laws or regulations.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who has breached any of these terms and conditions, has engaged in unlawful or improper conduct or otherwise acts to cheat or undermine the fairness of the Competition by, for example, tampering with, or using or exploiting errors in, the entry process to obtain a competitive advantage over other entrants.
- The eligibility of entries is solely within the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or damaged entries or other communications.
- One (1) Grand Prize: 5-night all-inclusive accommodation for two people at Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa in a Junior Suite Ocean View King. The All-Inclusive Marquis Package includes accommodation, meals in 4 restaurants, premium brand drinks by glass, room service, onsite entertainment, and Wi-Fi. (Blackout dates apply). Return flights for two people with a maximum worth of total of AUD $4,000 to Los Cabos from the main Australian capital cities Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. One Patrón Tequila prize package valued at $500 AUD. The prizes are valid until March 2024. Blackout dates apply. All expenses relating to this trip excluding accommodation and flights are at the winner’s own expense, including travel companion’s flights service charge, transfers, meals and incidentals. The winners of the Grand Prize will be notified by email by Tuesday 5th of April 2023. Total maximum retail value of this Grand Prize is $11,500 AUD.
- Each Prize is not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- If a Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater monetary value. This right is subject to any applicable legislation, regulations or directions from a regulatory authority.
- Once a Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for the Prize being damaged, lost or stolen.
- All taxes (excluding GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a Prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
- A winner's use of the Prize is entirely at their own risk. Before a Prize is awarded, a winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnifying the Promoter against any liability arising from the winner’s acceptance and use of the Prize and the winner’s participation in the Competition.
HOW THE WINNER(S) ARE DETERMINED
- The Competition is a game of Chance.
- At the time and date specified in the “Determining the winner(s)” section of the Schedule, each valid entry will be entered into a process of random selection.
- The winning entry or entries will be the entry or entries that are selected at a random draw.
- The promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
- Each winner will receive a Prize.
NOTIFICATION AND CLAIMING THE PRIZE(S)
- The Promoter will provide each winner with instructions on how to claim their Prize. It is the responsibility of each winner to comply with the Promoter’s instructions.
- Each winner agrees to participate and cooperate, as required, in all publicity activities relating to the Competition, including, without limitation, being interviewed, photographed, filmed and recorded. Each winner authorises the Promoter to use such content for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity worldwide.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to notify the Promoter of any change to their contact details.
- The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to identify and notify each winner in an attempt to ensure that each winner receives their Prize. However, if a winner cannot be identified or does not claim the Prize within the time given of the date on which the winners are determined, their Prize is forfeited and will be awarded to the next best entry.
- Each winner of an unclaimed Prize will be determined and notified in accordance.
- Any travel or entry documentation such as Passports, entry Visas & any Insurance, will be the responsibility of the Winner and their travel companion. It is the Winner’s responsibility to check with government travel advisory and immigration authorities regarding travel requirements and eligibility. Any fines, penalties, payments, and expenditures incurred as a result of not meeting such requirements are the sole responsibility of the Winner and their travel companion.
- The Promoter and any associated companies involved in the Promotion are not responsible for any cancellation, postponement, delay or rescheduling of any element of the Prize and any costs, without limitation, incurred will be the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner.
- The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law), which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If entry is via Facebook/Instagram or if the Competition is promoted on Facebook, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook and each entrant agrees to grant Facebook a complete release from any claims that they now have or may have in the future which relate to or are incidental to the Competition.
TERMINATION OF COMPETITION
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, the Competition at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws.
- ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open only to all legal residents of Australia. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over (“Entrant”). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Sponsor and agencies associated with the relevant Promotion are ineligible to enter. Multiple submissions are allowed as long as each submission is a different answer to the competition question.
During February 22 to March 22 guests who dine at BAR PATRÓN Sydney will have the opportunity to enter the consumer competition.
Bar Patrón Opening Hours:
Tuesday to Friday: 12pm to 11pm
Saturday: 12pm to 12am
Sunday: 12pm to 11pm